Facebook Calendar not working, declined events are still showing

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by sflomenb, Oct 26, 2012.

1. sflomenb, Oct 26, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2012

sflomenb macrumors 6502a

sflomenb

On my Facebook event calendar, all of my events are showing. This is bad because even events that I declined are showing. How can I fix this? It doesn't know whether events are declined or not.

I've already tried turning Calendar on and off under the Facebook Settings.

2. sflomenb thread starter macrumors 6502a

sflomenb

3. heyyoudvd macrumors regular

I don't have that particular problem, but I have noticed a bug where the Calendar app is displaying the wrong date.

On Facebook, I have an event set for December 7th, yet its shows as December 6th in my Calender app. I've double and triple checked the info on Facebook to make sure I wasn't misreading something, and it's definitely a bug. For some reason, it's not syncing properly. It's giving me the wrong date. I don't know if it's miscounting the days in November or what the problem is, but it's displaying the wrong date, and that could be a serious problem, given how many people rely on the Calendar app.

4. ShaggyDogg macrumors newbie

I too am struggling with all decline events still showing on the iPhone app (iOS6).
    Even have gone to Facebook website & deleted them but they are still on the app!

As mentioned in previous post, this must be a sync issue, but it need to be sorted. I sent a message to Facebook support bit whoever knows where that went...

5. rezzo macrumors regular

rezzo

6. randomdude macrumors regular

Have had this same problem for ages. Anyone managed to fix it?
    I deleted and re-added Facebook but still shows declined events.
    Even updated to iOS 7 GM and it's still showing declined Facebook events.