Facebook chat?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Mattprice, Jul 28, 2011.

1. Mattprice macrumors newbie

Hi,

What do you guys use for facebook chat on ipad? I use Im pro on my iPod touch but it's a first gen and is a bit iffy.

So what apps do you use to talk to people on facebook?

Cheers

Matt

2. Agent-P macrumors 68030

Agent-P

I use MyPad as my all around facebook app and it handles Facebook chat beautifully. So that'll be my suggestion. It's in the top free apps section of the app store.

3. AppleTech22 macrumors 6502

I also use MyPad+, but was hoping I could get in on that FaceBook leaked app. I missed the boat there though. I am very dissatisfied with both MyPad and Friendly, even though between the two I would take MyPad.

4. Ipadlover29 macrumors 6502a

I use IM+ pro on my iPad 2.

5. Mattprice thread starter macrumors newbie

What's it like? And does it have any faults ? Push notification good and imediate? Keeps you log in for your desired time

Cheers for the replys !

Matt
    Please follow @_mattprice_ :)

6. Agent-P macrumors 68030

Agent-P

Definitely waiting for the official Facebook app. MyPad is just a temporary solution until that's released.

7. Mattprice thread starter macrumors newbie

I hope the official ipad facebook app is much better then the iPhone/iPod touch one. The chat is awful, you have to refresh to check if you have messages!

8. shandyman Suspended

i use beejive as it does facebook, msn, gtalk, yahoo, etc and keeps you logged in for 7 days at a time and uses push notifications nicely and not an ounce of stability issues.

MyPad and Friendly are awful, i just stick with safari and beejive combo until the official iPad app comes out at least.

9. Cooolpenner macrumors regular

I've used the official Facebook app with RetinaPad for a long time. But then I tried MyPad and now I'm using this for Facebook. I really like the layout, like in the twitter app.