Facebook Check In's

joeracke

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 29, 2012
I'm wondering if anyone else is having the issue of Facebook Check In's list of places behind completely void of any info. I tried the reseting location & privacy thing and tried again. It has no problem finding my location however it doesn't show a list of things in my area it just pops up the "add new location" button. My gf loaded her FB app on Android and the location was the same spot on the map as mine was however it had a full list of the things nearby to check in at. Couldn't find any info on this problem specifically. Even tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling.

thewitt

macrumors 68020
Sep 13, 2011
I'm wondering if anyone else is having the issue of Facebook Check In's list of places behind completely void of any info. I tried the reseting location & privacy thing and tried again. It has no problem finding my location however it doesn't show a list of things in my area it just pops up the "add new location" button. My gf loaded her FB app on Android and the location was the same spot on the map as mine was however it had a full list of the things nearby to check in at. Couldn't find any info on this problem specifically. Even tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling.
It's a Facebook bug impacting all mobile clients on all platforms.

Gossip

macrumors newbie
Jun 16, 2013
I'm using Foursquare for check-ins (plus you can share in Facebook) or Instagram when taking photos. :cool:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.