Facebook/Flickr upload, iPhoto 09 not working.

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by techfreak85, Jan 28, 2009.

1. techfreak85 macrumors 68040

techfreak85

So when i go to upload to something to Facebook of Flickr, i do my thing, i enter my password, hit login/accept whatever, it says go back to the application, it gives me the menu that says "do u want to set up to publish to Facebook/Flickr?" and the bubble that says "set up", even though i just did. and it does that in a circle and never lets me go any farther. Is this a bug that others are experencing, but its not working for me on either Facebook or flicker.:mad:

Thoughts?

EDIT: Tried Reinstalling iPhoto and no Love.

2. JW008 macrumors 6502

I won't say that it's not a bug in the software, but Facebook has been down for most of the day for me. That might be it.

3. techfreak85 thread starter macrumors 68040

techfreak85

AND flickr? i doubt it. i can get to flicker via firefox just fine. it seems more like an iPhoto issue. it looks like it works, and the popup comes back up again asking if i want to sign up.

4. borrachomoe macrumors newbie

The same thing is happening to me. So far I haven't got any tips on how to fix it.

5. techfreak85 thread starter macrumors 68040

techfreak85

ok i think its my account. im using a different account (that has the same home folder[ya i know its messed up]) and so far it seems to work.