Facebook hasn't worked for me, and no customer service

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by dontwalkhand, Oct 9, 2012.

1. dontwalkhand macrumors 601

dontwalkhand

StupidFB.png

You got to love services with absolutely zero customer service whatsoever. There literally is nothing I can do at this point. I changed the email to 700 other email addresses that I FOR SURE KNOW work, but unfortunately, I never get the confirmation email to go on. Switched the email from @iCloud to @me to @hotmail to @gmail and NONE WILL WORK. Facebook just refuses to ACTUALLY SEND OUT the confirmation emails. I have tried to email their non-existant support team but to no avail either.

I used to have a Facebook that I deleted, and they really kept wanting me to activate that one, but I didn't want to. So I created a new one, and now I am stuck here. I don't get how a service can have so many problems?

Oh, also try to click the help link? You now still only get this page. Isn't that just great? Screw you Zuckerburg!

2. RRutter macrumors 6502

It's not like Facebook has a call center for the 1 billion+ people that use their website; not to mention it's a free service.. Thorough customer service should not be expected for anything free..

Try creating a gmail address.. Gmail seems to work best for me & confirmation emails. I had a hotmail account that wouldn't receive a verification for a forum I was trying to join but then I signed up for gmail and it worked.

Also, this may seem basic and dumb, but check your junk/spam folder; it could have filtered it into there instead of your normal inbox.