facebook icon (app)

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by swburks, Oct 16, 2007.

1. swburks macrumors member

Can anyone create a facebook app or is that illegal. I would love to press an facebook icon then takes me to the website or tells me how many new messages i have (like mail or to do list):apple:

2. kinchee87 macrumors regular

kinchee87

3. derryquinn macrumors 6502

derryquinn

I saw a website where you put in the url (http://iphone.facebook.com in your case)
    A graphic(dl the facebook f and upload it to this)
    And put in What you want the text to say (Facebook)

And the website gave you the code to download. Cant find the Website now though, I'll look when I get home ;-) Or if someone know the one I'm talking about please help this guy out!

4. derryquinn macrumors 6502

derryquinn

OK ! I found the file on my Computer, but I have no way of finding the url. I will host it when I've manually made it!

Peace Out!

5. PowerFullMac macrumors 601

PowerFullMac

There is a link to a site somewhere on the forums that makes a app that shows on your home screen and when you click it it takes you to a site of your choice, and you can choose the graphic too,

6. Mystikal macrumors 68020

Mystikal

Lets find that SITE!!!!!!

7. Mystikal macrumors 68020

Mystikal

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Thanks!

8. PowerFullMac macrumors 601

PowerFullMac

All in a days work for PowerFullMac! :D:D:D:apple:

9. derryquinn macrumors 6502

derryquinn

Ok, here is a RAR'd Facebook app. I just edited the files for another one, but didn't know how to open a file called simply "Embark". Anyway it will probably still work so here's the dl link *URL UNLINKED*
    Basically this will launch the iPhone facebook site when tapped. It looks good but really only opens the site. I'd say it would look REALLY cool but since MiPod touch didn't come yet I can't test: So here it is another 13 y/olds BETA software (only mines easier!) Please report on how things go!

///UPDATE!!! I unlinked the url because it was IE only (wich nobody uses) and made you install software first. I'm going to have to rapidshare it I thinks... Sorry for making you wait!

Here's the RS url http://rapidshare.com/files/63476941/Facebook.app.rar.html

10. PowerFullMac macrumors 601

PowerFullMac

I made one for MSN (Meebo), attached it.

Attached Files:

• MSN.zip
      File size:
      17.1 KB
      Views:
  11. derryquinn macrumors 6502

derryquinn