facebook iOS issue

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by mattburley7, Aug 9, 2012.

1. mattburley7 macrumors 68020

anyone else using facebook for iOS not able to post a status update, photo, video or location on the newsfeed? the toolbar has gone missing :mad: it does this on my iPhone and iPad!

2. 1984world macrumors 6502

1984world

Yeah. Doesn't work on my 4s and my iPad 3....works fine on my wife's 4....

3. haxrnick macrumors 6502a

haxrnick

Not having any of those problems but I'm not getting any notifications anymore. Tried everything and nothing works. Anyone have that problem?

4. mattburley7 thread starter macrumors 68020

the problem appears to have gone away for me.. maybe they fixed it without a update being required... server side fix?!

5. notdoppler macrumors newbie

I haven't had the above problems, however I do find I have a notification for a new private message within the app (i.e. the icon has a '1' badge next to it) and it really struggles to load the actual message when I click on it (i.e. it doesn't refresh the list of messages)

Not an issue on my side as its common on wifi or 3G; I suspect its more of a FB issue, it is the one app I find takes unusually long to update (and on a ip4, the performance is a bit rough at times when there are a lot of photos)

6. brandyboot macrumors member

brandyboot

i wasnt able to use my FB app since the last update....:mad:

7. TeamHotch macrumors member

TeamHotch

Facebook's been a pain most of the week. First off i couldn't post a status or comment on things, that sorted itself out and just tonight notifications have stopped working. I've tried the usual and they still don't work so i'm assuming there doing something on the server