Facebook on Safari isn't working either

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Pinkstiletto66, Dec 23, 2010.

1. Pinkstiletto66 macrumors 6502

:mad: I tried searching for a similar post, couldn't find one, and figured the section would better off helpling me, since I went off topic in my another thread.
    Ok, so my fb app, along with boxcar isn't working right (90 percent of my notifications on fb dont work so I use boxcar.) Okay so after speaking to apple tech support twice, one told me its probably the app, the other told me its an issue with the phones software and that the restore he did should fix it.

So I figured damn thats wack well at least I can use facebook on safari.. When I go into my albums, then press backspace to return to the previous page (which is my profile page) it wont allow me to scroll, cant go up or down. safari is not a third party app so that should be working fine. I had a friend of mine with the same phone do it and he's A okay. Can someone try the same thing and see if youre having problems, because I'm about ready to have a fit!
    Btw my phone is a week old, and updated.. Thanks.

2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Good luck with Facebook push to work right.
    I get maybe 10% of my notifications only. Its their server.
    Not sure about the mobile site thru safari. Maybe try a restore and setup as new to see if it still does it.

3. Pinkstiletto66 thread starter macrumors 6502

4. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

I see.
    But its well known that Facebook push is hit or miss. I get some if Im lucky.
    About their mobile facebook site not sure, I dont think its an iphone issue/problem. Probably they need to fix it on their end.

5. Pinkstiletto66 thread starter macrumors 6502

I know about the app issue. So At this point past the app im more focused on using it through safar IMO my phone shouldn't freeze when I go onto fb on safari. On two of my friends phones it's fine. Only me.