Facebook OS4 and IP4

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Andru1313, Jul 7, 2010.

1. Andru1313 macrumors regular

Ok When I get a notification in FB I open up the app and see it at the bottom but they don't go away. It does not refresh so I still see all the notifications there. Anyone else have this?

2. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

Yep I'm having the same issue as well. Between that issue and the fact that I now have to manually update the posts as oppose to it automatically referehing.

3. outphase macrumors 65816

The most recent version of the facebook app is pretty buggy. I assume many of these issues will go away in an update, but I also assume they won't given the lack of attention after Joe Hewitt left the project.

4. blurb23 macrumors 6502a

I don't have that issue. I have the iOS4 version (latest) of Facebook, and iPhone 4.

Whenever I get a notification, it comes up in that little bar on the bottom of the screen. After I tap that bar, it brings up all of my recent notifications, with the most recent being highlighted. Once I select a notification to view, they no longer pop up on the bottom.