FaceBook Problems????

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by jedi74, Sep 22, 2012.

1. jedi74 macrumors regular

every time i use my iphone 5 to post a pic to my facebook account it will only post to my wall and not my news feed where all of my friends can see it.

how can i post a pic from my iphone 5 to my news feed to everyone can see it?

thanks!

2. close2reality macrumors 6502

3. KandyKane macrumors 6502

This was happening with my 4S as well in the latest/second latest FaceBook update, it goes straight into my Mobile Uploads rather than news stream.

4. jedi74 thread starter macrumors regular

update?

is this something that can be fixed with a facebook mobile update?

5. Bswartz95 macrumors 6502

Bswartz95

I've noticed this problem as well. Also, when i post on a friend's wall, it will post, but the mobile app will not show the post. I was posting multiple times because I didn't think it was registering. Whoops. I hope they have a bug fix soon. Same with notification sounds.

6. jetlitheone macrumors 6502a

7. jedi74 thread starter macrumors regular

is this something that can be fixed with a facebook mobile update?

8. Bswartz95 macrumors 6502

Bswartz95

For people with notification issues, double check your settings --> notifications for Facebook. Somehow, mine defaulted to sounds and banners off. I know I did not change it. Strange. I'm not sure it will make a difference or not.

9. dtbratt macrumors 6502

dtbratt

Don't believe me in the other thread you created?

One thread is not enough so you create two?

The iOS App acts different from your MAC and PCs.

----------

Within the iOS Intergration. It does not show up on your OWN newsfeed. Only your profile and your friends newsfeed.

10. Dominicanyor macrumors 6502a

Dominicanyor

11. Bswartz95 macrumors 6502

Bswartz95

Can this be confirmed from others? I've had a few friends say that they haven't seen my post when posting through the iOS integration shortcut. Other friends see it because I get comments and likes. Seems like some get it in their news feed and some do not.

12. Binarymix macrumors 6502a

Same exact problem. Pisses me off because every other way I post it shows up in my newsfeed so I know it actually posted.

I'm thinking it's an Apple facebook integration bug because the same happens from my idevices and my Mac using NC.

13. Beezzy macrumors 6502

Your own items don't show up on your own newsfeed. Been like that for a while. Once in a while your status will show on your news feed until someone comments or likes it.

14. MISTRUST macrumors newbie

This has been my experience as well.

15. hakr100 macrumors 6502a

It seems to me that if you go to your newsfeed and "share," the photos then become visible on your friends' feeds. I think.

16. Ntombi macrumors 68030

Ntombi

I post using the iOS integration all the time, and get comments and likes (or not, as the case may go ;)). I don't generally look for my stuff on my newsfeed, but I know others can see what I post.

17. lsutigerfan1976 macrumors 68000

The only problem i have is with the notifications, started with facebook. Now everything has gone silent. I do notice that not all my post show up on my newsfeed when i post. But somehow everyone else seems to see it. Even if i cant.

18. Sylon macrumors 68020

Sylon

Thank you! I'm glad someone noticed that. It's not a problem, it's how it's been for awhile. Just because its not showing up in your news feed, it doesn't mean it's not showing up in your friends' news feeds.