Facebook synced photos are not full screen

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by gooberguy, Nov 6, 2010.

1. gooberguy macrumors member

gooberguy

When someone calls me, who has a photo synced with facebook, their picture appears as a small thumbnail next to their name, where when someone that i took a picture of calls, it is full screen.

is there any way to change the thumbnail to full screen?

2. shandyman Suspended

this is the norm for any auto assigned pics to contacts.

to have full size ones you need to manually assign, but i did discover that if you go into each contact, edit the facebook assigned pic, stretching it to full screen then save, it then has them full screen. only downside is when they change their pics, goes back to little one.

3. LouieSamman macrumors 6502a

LouieSamman

Yeah I noticed this too. Like what the previous post said, you can resize it by editing the photo from within the contacts app but if they change their profile pics and it syncs again to your contacts you'll have to do it again.

So if it really is a bother to you then you have to keep up with people changing their profile photos and keep resizing whenever they do.

Or ask them kindly to not change their profile photos ever so often. But when they know the reason, they'll think your weird. LOL.:p