Facebook video upload, phone crash.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by CrAkD, Jul 4, 2010.

1. CrAkD macrumors 68040

CrAkD

My girlfriends phone 4 completely locks up and restarts during uploading videos via the facebook app. Anyone else having this problem?

2. jiggityjay macrumors newbie

yes....it's happened to me 2 of the 3 times i've tried to upload a video via the facebook app.

completely shuts the phone down for a good 5 mins....before i even get it turned back on.

also....the one video i did get to actually upload to facebook....looks like total crap. pixelated garbage. thinking they need to obviously update the fbook app to handle the new higher res video.

3. kr00k322 macrumors 6502

Use Pixelpipe HD. It's free in the App Store and can upload videos to Facebook, YouTube etc in HD as long as they're under 200mb. It also uploads in the background which is a big plus.

4. jiggityjay macrumors newbie

i tried that app.

unfortunately, staying under 225MB (while keeping the quality of decent size) is kinda tough straight from the phone. i had a 3 min. video that i even resized with cinemaFXv, and it was still too big.

maybe i am doing something wrong....

5. ReallyBigFeet macrumors 68030

ReallyBigFeet

Just uploaded another video to Facebook from my iPhone 4 after editing the video first in iMovie. No lockups here.

6. Alonzo84 macrumors 6502a

Alonzo84

I find it equally annoying that when you launch the app it doesn't automatically load new posts. It also doesn't show new notifications until you hit the tab.