Facebook webapp

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Telp, Mar 7, 2008.

1. Telp macrumors 68040

Telp

Ok so just the other day I was browsing friends profiles and I realized for the first time I was able to click there email adress and email them. I had never been able to do this before and I must say, it got me excited but now I have seem to have losses this capability. Did this happen to anyone else, or have you always been able to email people and mine is just defective? Or anyone notice that they were able to do his and then they weren't. I don't think I was dreaming this.

2. Jschultz macrumors 6502a

Jschultz

I can't do this? :confused:

I can touch the phone numbers of friends who have listed it in their profile, but I can't touch to email

3. Telp thread starter macrumors 68040

Telp

Yeah, and then for like a day i was able to touch the email address' (something i thought they should have been doing since day 1) and now its gone...haha.

4. peeaanuut macrumors 65816

I have never seen that, but maybe it was someone doing some testing within facebook. It would be a nice feature to have unless they really want to push you to use their system.

5. waterskier2007 macrumors 68000

waterskier2007

i have found that i can only do this with some of my friends, not all of them, its really weird and sporadic but it seems to work with all the same people