Faces in Photo.app

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by shandyman, Sep 2, 2010.

1. shandyman Suspended

Is there any workaround so us windows users can have this? Since picasa and windows live photo gallery both do face tagging, does this work?

2. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

3. shandyman thread starter Suspended

i know officially it requires that, but i was asking if anyone has managed to get it done on a windows machine. if it's just face tagging metadata, picasa and windows live photo gallery both do that, so surely that would work? not got a chance to test the theory myself yet, but will try later.

4. andybno1 macrumors 68040

andybno1

iTunes on mac reads the ilife data and since windows copy wouldn't need this feature it's highly unlikely your gonna get what you want done

5. fuzion11 macrumors 65816

fuzion11

Hey buddy, I have Windows too....I wondering the same thing too.

Here's a question for you...did you have the 3G or 3GS iPhone?? I had the 3GS and when I try to sync my videos I took with it to my new iPhone 4 they are all blurry thumbnails....the videos play fine, only the thumbnails within the sync'd camera roll are blurry.

Are you having the same issue? Or have you heard about this?

Thanks

6. shandyman thread starter Suspended

i heard about blurry thumbnails a while back and think someone said about re-syncing it or something, but i never had the issue personally

7. fuzion11 macrumors 65816

fuzion11

I tried resyncing them....didn't fix the issue. But thanks for the suggestion.

Anyone else?