Faces not showing in iTunes

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by matthutch, Nov 22, 2010.

1. matthutch macrumors regular

Hi Everyone,

Since I upgraded my iPad to iOS 4.2 I'm unable to see all the tagged faces in the iTunes photo pane. I've tried re-tagging some of the photo's in iPhoto but I still can't see some of the people in the list on the photo pane.

I'm using iPhoto 9.1, iTunes 10.1 and have iOS 4.2 on both my iPhone & iPad.

Does anyone have any ideas? I'd really like to be able to get the missing faces back on my devices.

Cheers,

Matt

2. fafalekiller macrumors newbie

Hi All,

Same issue for me with iPhoto '11, iPhone 4 4.2, iTunes 10.1.
    Only some faces appears (10) on the Pictures tabs in iTunes since I have about 40 in iPhoto '11.
    I also tried to untag and retag some people and achieve a complete library rescan but no success.

Anyone can help ?
    Thanks

Fabian

3. max016 macrumors newbie

Samsung Mobile Phones

This mobile phone features a built-in 3.0MP camera with 4x digital zoom for capturing special moments, stereo Bluetooth technology for hands-free conversations and a color display with home screen widgets for easy navigation.
    Samsung Mobile Phones

4. bernardozweifel macrumors newbie

same

Hi all,

I am having the same issue, downloaded latest iPhoto'11 from the Mac App Store, iTunes 10.1.1, tagged faces and some of them won't show up in iTunes for syncing with the iphone. 28 faces in iPhoto and only 19 are listed in iTunes.

Does anyone know why this might be and how I can fix this?