Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

YErakat

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 26, 2010
YO! Anyones facetime NOT working?! Mine says that the other person isn't available. But then they are able to factime with other people?! Mannn. When I call 1888facetime, the dude just talks for a lil then it hangs up on me! Help?
:mad:

macfan881

macrumors 68020
Feb 22, 2006
i can't get my 3gs facetime to work for the life of me, right there with you brother

YO! Anyones facetime NOT working?! Mine says that the other person isn't available. But then they are able to factime with other people?! Mannn. When I call 1888facetime, the dude just talks for a lil then it hangs up on me! Help?

implied-facepalm.jpg

macduke

macrumors G5
Jun 27, 2007
My wife was holding it wrong, so I Facetimed her and was suddenly disconnected! :eek:

JosephBergdoll

macrumors 6502
May 7, 2009
NYC
i haven't been getting nearly as much facetime ;) with my girlfriend as i used to, now all she wants to do is text or fb chat. we used to facetime everyday when we saw eachother, you know, between classes, all during lunch, sometimes even in the bathroom during breaks. but i'm getting nervous. she rarely ever wants to facetime, and the last time we facetimed was 3 weeks ago, and there wasn't even any tongue. what do i do? how can i fix my facetime?

My wife was holding it wrong, so I Facetimed her and was suddenly disconnected! :eek:

Man I HATE it when my fiance holds it wrong! ;)

I think 1888facetime has been disconnected. I saw a thread started on that yesterday. which is sad because yesterday is the day I actually wanted/needed to call and test it out! aaaarrrgg! haha

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.