Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cragem

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 25, 2019
Hi

My FaceTime App on my iPad Pro (iOS 12.2) shows the call history of all calls from my iPhone (iOS 12.2) instead of only showing recent FaceTime Video / Audio calls made from the iPad.

It’s totally weird, I leave my iPad at home and have several calls with my iPhone during the day and when I come home in the evening FaceTime on iPad shows all calls in the call history.

I have switched off in settings on iPhone “Call from other Devices” and on iPad “Call from iPhone” and have deactivated FaceTime twice. Also made a soft reset on iPad and iPhone.

Is there any way to show only recent FaceTime Calls on iPad instead of any call made from my iPhone ?

Thanks

Moakesy

macrumors 6502a
Mar 1, 2013
UK
Mine does the same, think it's a 'feature'. Never found a way to switch it off, but will watching this thread in the hope someone can help.

AutomaticApple

Suspended
Nov 28, 2018
Massachusetts
Hi

My FaceTime App on my iPad Pro (iOS 12.2) shows the call history of all calls from my iPhone (iOS 12.2) instead of only showing recent FaceTime Video / Audio calls made from the iPad.

It’s totally weird, I leave my iPad at home and have several calls with my iPhone during the day and when I come home in the evening FaceTime on iPad shows all calls in the call history.

I have switched off in settings on iPhone “Call from other Devices” and on iPad “Call from iPhone” and have deactivated FaceTime twice. Also made a soft reset on iPad and iPhone.

Is there any way to show only recent FaceTime Calls on iPad instead of any call made from my iPhone ?

Thanks
I wish there was a way to switch it off...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.