Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

Facetime over 3G?

Goldinboy17

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 21, 2010
San Francisco, Ca
I purchased 3G Unrestrictor, no dice. Anyone know if there's any way we can use Facetime over the 3G network? Kinda bummed that the unrestrictor wouldn't work.

maturola

macrumors 68040
Oct 29, 2007
Atlanta, GA
I purchased 3G Unrestrictor, no dice. Anyone know if there's any way we can use Facetime over the 3G network? Kinda bummed that the unrestrictor wouldn't work.

Right now my3g seen to the only confirmed to work, unrestrictor developer said he is working on it and it should be update soon with FT support.

My3G have a 10 days trial, if you absolutely need it now, just go and use for 10 days, and hope for an update on that time frame

Comment

illutionz

macrumors 65816
Oct 2, 2007
Rhode Island
Right now my3g seen to the only confirmed to work, unrestrictor developer said he is working on it and it should be update soon with FT support.

My3G have a 10 days trial, if you absolutely need it now, just go and use for 10 days, and hope for an update on that time frame

I'll wait for 3G unrestrictor... Rock was terrible then and I don't want to inject some poison to my new iPhone 4 ;)

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.