Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MikeTheRocker96

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 2, 2009
Canada
Hi all, I just purchased a new iPod touch 4G on Boxing Day and I'm eager to try out facetime and I was wondering if anyone was willing to help me out with that.

A strange request, I know but it would be awesome if anyone would facetime with me so I can test it out! If you're willing to help, PM me and we can exchange emails.

(I know there has already been threads like this in the past but none of them are active anymore so I'm starting a new one.)

Thanks,

Mike

Dave Felix

macrumors 6502a
Apr 9, 2011
Scranton, Pennsylvania
Hi all, I just purchased a new iPod touch 4G on Boxing Day and I'm eager to try out facetime and I was wondering if anyone was willing to help me out with that.

A strange request, I know but it would be awesome if anyone would facetime with me so I can test it out! If you're willing to help, PM me and we can exchange emails.

(I know there has already been threads like this in the past but none of them are active anymore so I'm starting a new one.)

Thanks,

Mike

Im sure if people would do that online thats kind of scary.. Why not just go to an Apple store/AT&T and use one of their devices?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.