Facetime waiting to be activated

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by danewithoutwax, Aug 19, 2010.

1. danewithoutwax macrumors newbie

I have a jailbroken iPhone 4 - jailbroken with jailbreakme version 2 - so that should have fixed the facetime issue, but facetime is stuck at: "waiting to be activated". I have tired to restore the phone and jailbreak it again, but with no result. I should probably mention that i also used ultrasnow and isn't using ATT. Anybody got any ideas what is wrong?

2. alpineflip macrumors newbie

Activation on a unsupported carrier is sketchy right now, and you are probably incurring international text message charges with it on. The only working solution I heard of is by pushfix which will be released in the next few days (paid solution) other than that its trial and error or more like luck

3. danewithoutwax thread starter macrumors newbie

I did buy it in the USA and is now using it in Denmark, but the carrier is actually apple supported in this country, so i don't know if that makes any difference? Also my number is showing: unknown - does that affect facetime? The pushfix does look very promising thought.