Factory unlock iPhone 5s

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by asifisml, Oct 3, 2013.

1. asifisml macrumors newbie

Hi, just got registered here.
    I want to unlock an iPhone 5s locked with Vodafone UK. Can you guys help me in this regard by recommending a good unlock service ? I will really appreciate it.

Regards

2. thatoneguy82 macrumors 68000

thatoneguy82

swiftunlocks.com is the most popular and I've used them but I'm in the US with AT&T. Not sure if they can do UK cells.

3. asifisml thread starter macrumors newbie

They dont't

4. asifisml thread starter macrumors newbie

5. Jamesesesesess macrumors 6502a

6. iPh0neTy macrumors member

You can get it done. Services cost about $100 at most places and take 3-7 days to process excluding weekends but It can be done. Will work on any gsm network worldwide once unlocked

7. asifisml thread starter macrumors newbie

Tell me how ?

----------

Is this legitimate ?
    Www.iunlox.co.uk

8. asifisml thread starter macrumors newbie

9. gCloud macrumors 6502a

10. GoofyCyborg macrumors member

11. jr866gooner macrumors 65816

jr866gooner

What I did with my 4 was buy an O2 sim, paid £15 after using the sim for 18 plus hours and I was then able to use my orange sim! It was unlocked within 40 seconds of my O2 live chat online!

12. Mercenary macrumors 6502a

That's about normal. No way to get it done cheaper I'm afraid. It also takes a while so be prepared to wait.

That's the downside of buying a network subsidised phone.

13. d123 macrumors 68000

d123

I think like last year, O2 and Vodafone won't process unlocks on the new release models for 2-3 months after release. Once they do, it's as simple as phone them or fill out the form on their website and it's sorted in a day or 2.

Three seem to be only the decent network who will unlock from the beginning on PAYG phones and after 30 days for contracts.

14. JimmySTT macrumors newbie

http://www.iunlox.co.uk

I used iUnlox to get an iPhone 5c unlocked from AT&T last month. It took a bit of time and wasn't the cheapest site I found, but they had good reviews and importantly, are a registered business in great Britain, with a physical address and contact details, so I figured I stand a good chance of getting my money back if they turned out to be scammers. Fortunately they weren't :)

I think I paid about 100 bucks for the unlock and it took about 2 weeks, but AT&T refused to unlock it as it is obviously still in contract, so for me it was worth it.

I hope this helps.