factory unlock question

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Leighton23, Mar 28, 2014.

1. Leighton23 macrumors newbie

Hey guys!
    I'm new here and I've registered cause I think you can show me the best way to unlock my iPhone 5s Vodafone UK carrier locked. this is the first iPhone for me and to say truth I'm not really aware of unlocking things and stuff like that, some of my friends told me if I choose just random unlocking service online I can be scammed and lose my money forever. So I want to ask you help can you tell me some reliable websites with normal prices to unlock my phone?
    thank you all suggestions massively appreciated

2. Tamara91, Mar 28, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2014

Tamara91 macrumors newbie

Welcome to macrumors Leighton ^_^
    You're right I've already been scammed and my friends too... you really need some good helping hand in this case, cause most of the websites do UK unlocks actually for a fortune.
    Finally I've unlocked my AT&T 4s iphone at www.unlous.com and I was really satisfied after all this skype warking guys and websites that say your IMEI number was rejected by the system
    some of my friends unlocked their iphones here too and I can say I trust them despite the fact that scamadviser shows 59% beacuse of age of the site.
    good luck

3. PsstGreek macrumors 68040

PsstGreek

http://chronicunlocks.com/

I would go with ChronicUnlocks. The unlock for Vodaphone UK is a bit expensive at $75 US.

4. Gav2k macrumors G3

Gav2k

Vodafone will unlock your device regardless of wether your part though your contract or not providing your contract is in good standing.

Go to...

http://m.vodafone.co.uk/mobile/help/network-unlock-code/index.htm

On your iphone. Fill out the form and pay the £20. It takes 48 hours. Simple and easy.

5. nebo1ss macrumors 68030

Vodaphone will unlock your phone for Sterling 20. You do not need to use any of those internet sites.