Factory unlocked Iphone 4g/HD

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by rawCpoppa, May 26, 2010.

1. rawCpoppa macrumors regular

I was initially looking to purchase a factory unlocked Iphone 3GS but decided to hold off till the new iphone comes out.

Unlocked 3GS can be bought for U$700 and up as far as my research goes. If anyone knows reputable sellers for this factory unlocked iphone please let me know!

Would the 4g/HD be sold for alot more than this price or would the 3GS be discounted and the 4G/HD take the 3GS' current price point???

2. newcapegrace macrumors newbie

Factory unlocked Iphone 4g/HD

I am using the 3G S Factory unlocked 16GB 3.1.3 myself and very satisfied with it...

Ofcourse, the craze to own the 4G/HD device as it gets released is in many iPhone users' thoughts.

I have switched many iPhone devices from the 2G to 3G to 3G Factory unlocked and now to the 3Gs Factory unlocked and have come to a conclusion that its worth buying, if one wants to use the phone besides the carrier, the locked phones officialy released for.

I would like to be updated and stay aware that @what price point 4G will be available and will it be relased by Apple at the sametime when it will officialy launch in the United States!!