failing 2 reload mac os on macbook 7.1

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by Xcess, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Xcess macrumors newbie

I loaded win7 using bootcamp,then 4 some reason formated the mac os partition.now f i try 2 load snow leopard it kips on telling me 2 rertart machine.tried journaling drive on anthr mac bt wit no luck wen i put it bek.should i buy anthr hdd or are there sm commands to load os?

2. eman macrumors 6502a

Your info is a little short. Anyway, use a Snow Leopard disk and use "disk utility" and to reformat your HD, then reload the OS. Are you using your correct OS disks or just a Snow Leopard disk?

3. Xcess thread starter macrumors newbie

Stil nt wrkn

Let me try elaborate.i loaded windows 7 using bootcamp.afta loading.i nw had 2 partitions.the mac and windows partition.whilst in the windows os i formatted the partition which had mac os.now if i try 2 boot frm my snow leopard install disc an error message pops and tells me 2 switch of machine.i removed the drive sm tym ago and conected it 2 anthr mac as an external drive and loaded it sucesfuly bt wen i put it bek on my machine,it wldnt boot.now im stuck,thot maybe the hdd was mulfunctioning bt it works wel under win7.is there a way of gtn to some command line interface so i cn try format it thr.m sick of win7.