Fair price?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by TG1, Aug 9, 2012.

1. TG1, Aug 9, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2012

TG1 macrumors 6502a

TG1

First time selling an iPhone and I'm not sure where to set the price for the following package:

- iPhone 4, 32 gb AT&T (excellent, near mint condition) in original box with untouched earbuds and charging cable
    - Four cases from good to excellent condition (Speck Candyshell, Speck Pixelskin HD, Incipio Dermashot, Incipio Silicrylic)
    - Griffin car charger
    - 1 charging dock (generic, non-Apple)
    - One extra USB/30-pin charging cable

Is $350-400 too high? Thanks!

2. batting1000 macrumors 604

I'd say 350 is good. 400 is too high and would only be good if you were selling a 64GB.

3. Jasper84 macrumors regular

That was a good estimate, ya know lately I'm not to crazy about listing on eBay. there's so many fees and they take a chunk in final value fees then they take more money when your paid with PayPal. I've had success in the past selling on Craigslist few safety tips no checks cash only examine the bills closely or even buy one of those counterfeit money tester markers cheap online or office depot youll get some offers for trades I prefer cash unless your very savvy and knowledgable about the item your trading for its easy to get scammed and I suggest meeting some where public like Starbucks or McDonald's it just dawned on me no one even asked me about Craigslist lol but I don't wanna see a post about how some one got scammed on Craigslist or robbed :)

4. TG1 thread starter macrumors 6502a

TG1

Good tips. Always appreciated. I was going to give Craigslist a whirl for this.