Fake sector 5 rash guard

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Isn700, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Isn700 macrumors newbie

Hello

I ordered myself a case from caseswill. The rash guard is what goes along the edges of the phone to prevent scratching? Is this correct? Also i got side stickers from lucky labs, so if i use these then the rash guard wont be needed?

2. Bulldog Dave macrumors member

I just received a sector 5 yesterday and the rash guards are included with it and they are nothing more than thin plastic type material.I think the ones you ordered are the same thing only maybe a different color.

----------

Sorry I didn't answer your other question.Yes they go on sides and rap around corners to keep case from scratching your phone.They also help some if you should drop your phone to cushion but can't see that they would help much.

3. archrider macrumors 6502a

archrider

Only one or two skins available are similar and do the same job. The most vulnerable part of the phone, the chamfer or polished part, is covered by the rash guards. Most skins don't protect this area.

4. Isn700 thread starter macrumors newbie

Sounds good thanks

Did you order the original or fake?

5. Bulldog Dave macrumors member

I got the real one from tekcases .I did a lot of research on the aluminum cases before buying. I originally wanted a draco case and found out they degrade signal but the sector5 case supposedly doesn't. So far no signal loss but I don't have lte in my area so can't tell on that one.