Hi everyone, I bought my MBP in late August for school and to replace my old beloved PB. For the first few days, I did not experience any problems until about day 12, when the whole system started locking up, fonts disappearing, erratic sleeping, etc. To make it short, AppleCare repeatedly didn't know what to do over the phone, and when I brought it into the Genius Bar, they declared it DOA and offered to replace the unit completely-- as it fell within the 14-day return policy. However, they were completely out of stock of all MBPs, and told me to try again; since college was starting in less than three days and about 4 hours away by car, it's been very inconvenient. The manager then signed a paper verifying my specific situation and granted an exception-- that I could return it (basically) anytime/soon so long as I exercise my option in the same store. Since then, I've returned home a total of three times (for no other reason... well maybe a bit homesick too) and every single time they've annoying run out of 2.2 GHz stock. The manager repeatedly assured me that he will honor it ("for a year"?!?) and that, "this is Apple, we take care of our customers." About a month ago (way before they released any Leopard dates), I decided to return in mid/late-October; the weekend of the 27th. It later turned out that Leopard is coming out on the 26th; I swear to god this is pure coincidence. However, I'm really worried that, even though the manager + genius bar technician + salesman each verified and signed the card, that they're going to think I'm some sleasy person who's trying to get a free copy of Leopard. I'm seriously not and they can take the CD out of the box if they want and I'll pay for the upgrade; I'm going home this weekend to rightfully replace my defective MBP (assuming they're not going to run out again). Would I look really bad as someone who's trying to take advantage, or I am just being too paranoid and looking too much into it? It's seriously been bugging me lately and I've even been thinking about changing my Amtrak tickets and going home the following weekend to make it look less obvious and to make sure they'll give me a replacement... is my conscience too sensitive? I don't know. I'm rambling on, and I guess I'd just like some advice. Thanks!