Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dirtyharry50

macrumors 68000
May 17, 2012
I never pre-order games with one exception and that is an expansion to an MMO I've been playing for years that adds content to a game I am already very familiar with and enjoy. For anything else, I cannot imagine handing over the money before I see the finished product released and I read user feedback from the pioneers about how it performs, quality of the experience, etc., etc.

That said, I hope this turns out great. I'll probably buy the Game of the Post Nuclear Century Edition with all DLC and pre-order bonuses for 20 bucks or less later. :D

Reactions: phairphan

Washac

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jul 2, 2006
I never pre-order games with one exception and that is an expansion to an MMO I've been playing for years that adds content to a game I am already very familiar with and enjoy. For anything else, I cannot imagine handing over the money before I see the finished product released and I read user feedback from the pioneers about how it performs, quality of the experience, etc., etc.

That said, I hope this turns out great. I'll probably buy the Game of the Post Nuclear Century Edition with all DLC and pre-order bonuses for 20 bucks or less later. :D

Have to agree with your post :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.