Carrier False blame ...

TheLondonFella

Suspended
Original poster
Oct 6, 2014
Call quality wasn't so good on my iPhone 6.

Neither was coverage, or stability of calls.

I was really unimpressed.

I thought there was an issue with the phone.

I was actually going to return the phone to Apple!

I was trying O2 as I liked their price plan.

I then decided to try a Vodafone sim (the network I swear by) and my goodness ... chalk & cheese!!

Call quality is much louder, clearer & crisp to the point where it sounds like the other person is standing next to you!

Whereas with th O2 sim, I was struggling to hear people, with Vodafone I have to turn the earpiece volume down!

The iPhone gets a hard time, and I will put my hands up & admit I've done my own bashing (for valid reasons) but this time around it goes to show the iPhone was not the cause of the problem.

I'm also happy with the Vodafone tariff: £20 gets you 500 minutes, unlimited texts & 2 gigs of 4G data.

A lesson learned ...

TheLondonFella

Suspended
Original poster
Oct 6, 2014
New account troll thread.....Don't even bother.
What a DOUGHNUT!!

How was that trolling?

You seriously need to get your head looked at ... or kicked in!!

At least there are some decent people around, judging by the other replies.

It's plums like you that give us Apple users a bad name.

JOG ON, mug!

HolyGrail

macrumors 6502
Nov 21, 2010
Planet Earth
Geez, everyone's pissed :mad:. On first read it appeared to me as a sales thread. I guess it wasn't. My mistake. Apologies :confused:........forgiveness.;)

Last edited:

stasha

macrumors 6502
Sep 18, 2014
Montréal
this is big problem,people like you who think it was iphone problem when it is clearly the server,you are not the only one to have this problem,im glad your problem is fixed,but for them who dont solve the problem they are still blaming iphone...and its not good.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.