Family Guy Meets Windows 7

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Bostonaholic, Oct 14, 2009.

1. Bostonaholic macrumors 6502

Bostonaholic

2. MasterDev macrumors 65816

Oh man. That clip wasn't funny at all. They are just using old clips with new sound... PLEASE don't make me hate Family Guy.

3. Unspoken Demise macrumors 68040

Unspoken Demise

I'm thinking "nail in coffin?"
    It started with me not having cable TV
    So I forgot about it
    Now I see this? This is stupid.

4. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

The only two things that are good about Windows 7 is that it works, and isn't sluggish as hell. The only feature that I have seen offered that is new is the task bar lets you see multiple windows open in the same program if you hover, which is useful.

5. CarlisleUnited macrumors 6502

I thought last weeks family guy episode was excellent but this clip shows me that FG is getting stale. That exact same joke has been used before only Stewie beats Bryan up instead of just telling him off

Useful but slow if moving windows quickly, I had to disable mine because it was slowing me down to much. If you then open programs in the quick launch menu you get a horribly cluttered, disorganized task bar :(

6. Zerozal macrumors 6502

Well, looks like Family Guy has finally jumped the shark. It had to happen sometime. I'll miss you, Quagmire!

7. jaw04005 macrumors 601

jaw04005

8. apfhex macrumors 68030

apfhex

Really? They hit that point long ago, basically not long after FOX brought the show back. The shark has already been jumped. Now they just all act like they're mentally challenged and try too hard to be controversial/offensive while re-using all the same jokes. And wasn't one show enough? American Dad, the Cleavland Show.... ugh.

This Windows 7 thing is just, I don't even know what to say about it. I know they've done shameless selling out in Family Guy episodes before (a practice FOX and NBC are starting to get a little too comfortable with in a number of their shows, i.e. nbc.com/heroes/sprint/ :( - although 30 Rock manages to pull off all the GE advertising somehow) but this is quite low.