Family Pack

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by ACiB708, Feb 21, 2009.

1. ACiB708 macrumors regular

Hi all, one quick question... If I get MobileMe Family pack, I know I get an individual account and 5 sub accounts each with it's own mail, but will I be able to have 5 different webpages?

For example the individual account makes one webpage and publishes it, and then the other 4 accounts make other 4 webpages and they too publish it, will every webpage be viewable or just one? (the individual's aco****) Thanks all!

2. JediMeister macrumors 68040

Actually its one individual account with 20 GB for email/iDisk storage, and four with 5 GB email/iDisk storage each. Because each account has its own username and storage space for iDisk, that does mean each is capable of having an iWeb or other web editor-created site published to it. Not sure if a personal domain can be set up for the sub-accounts but I don't see why not.

3. ACiB708 thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks a lot!

4. Milfin macrumors regular

yes you get your own personal domain number for the sub accounts.

5. hohohong macrumors 6502

How about contact and calendar?

If I get Family Pack, say I have my iPhone and my wife have hers.

She has her contact and calendar and I have mine. How does the sync work? Will we only have 1 contact list and calendar? Or 2 separate?

6. mmzplanet macrumors regular

mmzplanet

The Sub-Accounts work just like a single MobileMe account. The only difference is that you are sharing a set amount of disk space and bandwidth that is a little bit larger.

7. mmzplanet macrumors regular

mmzplanet

Each of you will sync separately. Even though it is a family pack, each of you can use your respective accounts like they are your own (because they are). All you are doing is sharing space.