Family plan + 2 iPhones

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Keyhole, Aug 8, 2008.

1. Keyhole macrumors member

I currently have 1 iPhone on a family plan that has 2 phones total. I would like to change the other phone to an iPhone as well. How much is the additional charge for another iPhone? $30? or is there a price break...

2. bbotte macrumors 65816

bbotte

I understand a family plan price is 2 iPhones, but the third is $30.

3. Next Tuesday macrumors 6502a

Next Tuesday

Im on a family plan with a 1st gen iphone and a 3g iphone. We pay our monthly minutes rate which is like 70 dollars for 700 minutes or something. Then we each have to have a data plan. 3g is like 50 total and the 1st gen iphone data plan is like 40 and that includes unlimted text for both phones and unlimited data for both phones. So its like 160 a month plus taxes.

4. Keyhole thread starter macrumors member

You pay 50 dollars a month for the 3g data plan? :confused:

5. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

Depends on the iPhone you are adding; v1 iPhone = $20 data plan; 3G = $30 data plan. Unlimited Family Text Plan = $29.99 (best value for your family plan). No such thing as a price break for multiple iPhones, except that you can share a bundled amount of minutes. I've got 3 3G iPhones and 1 Blackberry, so all four phones have the $30 data plan, plus we share 1400 minutes with 6,000+ rollover minutes. Hope this helps.

6. Next Tuesday macrumors 6502a

Next Tuesday

Well the 50 dollars is unlimited data AND unlimited texts. The text thing is a package for both iphones on a family plan.