Family Plan for iPhone 4 pick up June 24th

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by reyno28, Jun 17, 2010.

1. reyno28 macrumors member

reyno28

So I am under my Dads family plan thing. I am the only one with the iPhone. They want my dad to come in to the store with me to pick it up. Will there be a way to put my number on that new iPhone 4? Will AT&T have to do this? Is it going to have my dads number when I pick it up with my dad? Also my dad doesn't own a credit card can he use my moms or mine?

2. LoganT macrumors 68020

You are already on AT&T right? All they are going to do is put your phone number in their computer (along with the last four digits of your father's social security number) and then give you an iPhone 4 with your phone number on it. Or specifically on the new micro sim card that is in the iPhone 4.

3. reyno28 thread starter macrumors member

reyno28

Okay cool..Sounds good. Thanks for your quick reply. Yes im already on AT&T under my dads family plan. Now my dad has to come with me because im under his name on the plan. He doesn't have a credit card and it says to bring a credit card..Can he use my debit/credit card while im standing right by him or can he use my moms credit card? I would prefer my moms card because im low on cash in my checking.

4. LoganT macrumors 68020

As far as I'm concerned, you can. Apple doesn't really care how they get their money.