Family Plan iPhone information

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by kitki83, Oct 3, 2007.

1. kitki83 macrumors 6502a

Just wanted to ask people here who have one to two iphones (or more) in a family plan, how is that coming along whats the cost. At work lady told me she has a family plan (3 people) and two have iphone and she pays 150 a month. I tried doing the math with the cheapest plan it just doesn't add up so I am hoping someone can explain me if they have similar plan the costs of family plan with 1 to 2 iphones?

Thank you

2. Telp macrumors 68040

Telp

I have one iphone on the family plan and its just the 10$ for the extra line, and then an extra 20, 30, or 40 depending on which data plan you pick, all on top of whatevery our plan already costs.

3. atarin macrumors regular

A single iPhone added to your existing family plan (or just added to create a family plan) would cost at most $49.95 per month, and as little as $29.95 per month, depending on what iPhone data plan you choose. ($9.95 for the extra line, and $20.00 - $40.00 for the iPhone data plan). Well, plus tax, but you knew that.

The total cost per month depends on what the original account holder's plan is. You have to add the cost of each additional line to the original bill. If the primary line's bill is $59.95 per month, like mine is, then adding two iPhones to it would make the bill around $150.00 per month. Remember, the family plan shares minutes, so different "families" are going to have different monthly minute needs, and therefore, different primary plans.

4. bwiissofly macrumors 6502

I just replaced my line that was already on my current family plan.

5. FSUSem1noles macrumors 68000

FSUSem1noles

$150 for one peson on a family plan sounds like an awful lot..

what kind of phone does she have and what extra options does she have.. ??

There's two lines on our family plan.. the main plan which is 69.99, then my line is the Iphone, so that's $20 extra for the data plan, the other line is a blackberry pearl so that's an extra $40 for the data plan.. our bill comes out roughly to, $160, after all the taxes, etc,etc..

6. CWallace macrumors 601

CWallace

Ditto. I replaced my dead AT&T Razr with my iPhone on our family plan and we only had to add the basic $20 unlimited data plan.