Family Plan, Launch Day, 3 iPhone 4's + a New Line?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Paix247, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Paix247 macrumors 6502

I have a family plan with 3 iPhone's. On launch day I will be upgrading two of these lines to iPhone 4. I will also be adding a new line to my family plan, and getting an iPhone 4 for that line. Will this be a problem, or over the limit?

I understand that iPhone is limited to one per new customer, and one per line for existing family plan customers, but I haven't seen any answer for this specific situation. Thanks for any advice.

2. lorenwade macrumors 68000

lorenwade

For each iPhone upgrading or opening a line, you will need one person there.

3. Munitalp macrumors 65816

Uhh, where does it say that anywhere? It just says one per person for new customers, and one per line for current customers. If you already have 4 lines you should be able to upgrade and get 4 phones, from how I read it anyway.

4. wirelessmacuser macrumors 68000

wirelessmacuser

As a long time AT&T customer & frequent upgrader, I know their policies well. You will be just fine. No problem.

This is my major complaint with Verizon, whom I also use along with AT&T. I maintain the different carriers because I'm a smartphone addict that enjoys having a few phones. Android is becoming a seriously good mobile OS, I'm really happy with my Incredible. However the drawback with Verizon is their hard nosed inflexible upgrade policies. In my area both carriers have great 3G coverage & speed so that's not an issue.

5. Paix247 thread starter macrumors 6502

Thats the thing. I am creating a new line that day as well.