Family Plan Texts?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by SephirothXR, Jun 18, 2009.

1. SephirothXR macrumors 6502

I have 1500 texts a month for $15, is there any way that I can share this with my parents, or is the $30 unlimited texting the only family plan?

2. demiurgical macrumors member

yes the $30 unlimited family text plan is the only one you can share among all the lines on one account. If they don't text much it would be cheaper to just throw on the messaging 200 plan for $5 onto their line(s).

3. SephirothXR thread starter macrumors 6502

They really don't text all that much, so they'd even consider $10 a month for both of them a waste, they always prefer for me to call them even if it's something like "when are you coming home" or "I'm dropping this off at your workplace." I also wanted to do it for MMS even though I can email the photo or video to them, but they don't necessarily check their emails on their phones that often. Thanks for telling me though, I'll just stick to email probably, now that i think about it, email will always have highest quality (MMS probably reduces quality) and it'll be stored on the internet forever incase I need to access it from the computer.