Fantastical 2 iPad

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by AJsAWiz, Apr 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AJsAWiz macrumors 68030

AJsAWiz

It's new, it's out, it's Fantastic!

I have Fantastical on my Mac, iPhone and (until recently) had Fantastical 2 iPhone version on my iPad Min. I've been extremely pleased with both versions.

At first I was skeptical when I saw the $9.99 price tag. But I also saw that this was a discounted price which will rise to $14.99. Based on my past experience with Fantastical and Flexbits I decided to purchase. Well, I have no regrets and so happy I decided to download it. Here is a snippet from NYT:

"Flexibits's popular iPhone calendar app, Fantastical 2, has received a tablet-ready makeover and is now available for Apple's iPad. The app, which sports an all-new user interface, is a separate purchase and download from its iPhone counterpart.

While most features are the same between the two versions, Flexibits has added one iPad-only function that it calls the Fantastical Dashboard. The dashboard connects the calendar and event list and puts all the user's calendar data on-screen at the same time, allowing users to quickly switch views with a simple gesture."

2. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.