Fantasy Football Widget

skubish

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Feb 2, 2005
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Does anyone know if there is a Fantasy Football Widget?
Just looking for something that would display my players and their stats for the week, NFL game scores.

Applespider

macrumors G4
Incidentally, would anyone be interested in having a MR fantasy football league through one of the free Yahoo systems?

I'm in one with some friends who only allow auto-drafting which drives me nuts and would quite like another to join with people I kinda know here.

AstrosFan

macrumors 6502
Jul 26, 2005
skubish - good question!
A FFL widget would be a very cool thing to have.

cgratti, do you have a link to the fantasy baseball widget? I looked on the Apple website & couldn't find it.

Thanks in advance.

skubish

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Feb 2, 2005
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Applespider said:
Incidentally, would anyone be interested in having a MR fantasy football league through one of the free Yahoo systems?

I'm in one with some friends who only allow auto-drafting which drives me nuts and would quite like another to join with people I kinda know here.
Seeing how you are in the UK, I though I would ask: Are you talking about soccer or the man's sport, American Football ? :)

I would be up for some MR fantasy football.

Applespider

macrumors G4
skubish said:
Seeing how you are in the UK, I though I would ask: Are you talking about soccer or the man's sport, American Football ? :)

I would be up for some MR fantasy football.
\

Proper American fantasy football. Soccer really doesn't lend itself to fantasy football as well since the stats side just doesn't work.

Asking here for new league competitors since it's kinda hard to find workplace/watercooler football leagues to join round here!

skubish

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Feb 2, 2005
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Applespider said:
\

Proper American fantasy football. Soccer really doesn't lend itself to fantasy football as well since the stats side just doesn't work.

Asking here for new league competitors since it's kinda hard to find workplace/watercooler football leagues to join round here!
I will start a there to see how many people would be interested.

lorne17

macrumors newbie
Feb 27, 2007
Does anyone know of a widget for Fantasy Football? I want to keep track of my team without having to use Safari?

Thanks,
Lorne