FAQ's What are some you've answered or had?

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by EasyBeat88, Apr 17, 2011.

1. EasyBeat88 macrumors newbie

I'm putting together a nice collection of FAQ's for Macbooks that will continue to grow unbounded with the support of others eventually. I want to know what are some questions that you have either had, or have answered in the past.

I'm looking more for generalizations to make sure I cover everything, but specifics are fine too. This could be anything from repair questions, to specifications questions, to pricing questions, etc. Please, there is no stupid question in the thread, whatever you've heard before.

I'll post a link as soon as I figure out where I'm putting the information, and hash out exactly how I want it organized. I'm thinking of making it an open source wiki sort of thing, so let me know if you'd be interested in populating some pages answering some FAQ's.

Thanks for your help,

2. simsaladimbamba

3. EasyBeat88 thread starter macrumors newbie

Ya, that's kind od the goal to this is not really re-doing the work so much as putting it somewhere that people can find it. So, I'm just doing the leg work right now, so that anyone who follows me in the future won't have to.

Like I said, I'll post a link when I have one. Hopefully a couple of weeks.