Fart Apps Banned!

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Piggie, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Piggie macrumors 604

Piggie

Fart Apps Banned apparently.

http://www.cultofmac.com/320617/apple-we-do-not-accept-fart-apps-on-the-apple-watch/

I've never myself wanted one, downloaded one of used one, however....

I accept tastes of humor vary, and what someone finds childish and tedious, someone else may find utterly hilarious.

I wonder what else Apple will not allow on the watch?

And should Apple define what different people find humorous?

As I say, I've never wanted one, but it's a free choice and everyone likes different things.

2. samcraig macrumors P6

There goes my early idea when the watch was announced to get someone to create an IHeartFart App - so you can send your heartbeat as fart noises to another watch.

3. bbeagle macrumors 68040

bbeagle

Not true.

Apple is banning any NEW apps when there are hundreds of existing apps that do the same thing (fart apps, flashlights, etc).

This does not prevent the current developer of a fart app to put out an update that gives the app have a watch extension.

4. DirtySocks85 macrumors 65816

DirtySocks85

While I generally find fart apps to be pointless, you do have to recognize the watch's ability to turn your phone into a remote controlled whoopy cushion.

5. GrumpyMom macrumors 601

GrumpyMom

What a shame, it would have been a killer app for some guys I know. Oh well there's always Android Wear I suppose. :D

6. Marshall73 macrumors 6502a

Marshall73

Well, they could make an update to do that but Apple will probably reject it.