Fast pop-up error then disappears

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by mirmirs, Mar 14, 2013.

1. mirmirs macrumors newbie

Ok so this happens when i watch Youtube videos, or my bf watches them. Randomly a pop-up pops up and i can't see what it says as it disappears right away. After it popped up, youtube videos say plug-in fail and i have to restart Safari in order to watch youtube videos again. I only know that the pop-up has a yellow error triangle icon on it...it has popped up about 10-15 times and i can never see what it says. It pops up really random times and it is very annoying, what to do?

2. simsaladimbamba

Is your Flash player up to date? Anyway, I sometimes have Flash crashing too, but a simple reload (CMD+R) of the tab does suffice.

3. mirmirs thread starter macrumors newbie

That hard refresh doesn't help. :( Just have to force quit safari to make it work again. I might try updating flash, it's been a few days since the last error pop-up, so i don't know if it will help or not..

4. justperry macrumors 604

justperry

The best way to capture the error is to use screen recording or just a camera and record the screen, then playback, I had something similar on my STB, just got a camera and recorded it.

5. mirmirs thread starter macrumors newbie

It just happened again, but forgot to take a video of it . Updating flash didn't help.