Fastest iPhone Delivery

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by apheonixboy, Aug 6, 2008.

1. apheonixboy macrumors member

apheonixboy

Hmmm... Who here got the iPhone through Direct Fullfllment? I'm asking because all ive heard these past days are "out of stock" "Backordered' ect... Well, I would really want to know if there are people out there who have had over 1-week wait and still havent recieved anything. Also, I wanna know if anybody got it the same week and how fast was deliery time.

Im still awaiting mine, and even though I was charged today by AT&T on my bank account, AT&T still has the phone and FRT on backorder.

Any info on this?

Thanks in advanced! :D

By the way, here are thi pics of this odd event:

[​IMG]
    This is my bank acount stating that AT&T charged the iPhones' Price off my account....

[​IMG]
    And here is a pic of AT&T not showing me that it has been shipped...

So AT&T lied to me? They said that Whenever it gets shipped, that they'll charge off my account.... and I called and they said that it wont be shipped soon because none have shipped since last week and there are still 12 orders in front of me.... so.... bummer... :(

2. Ntombi macrumors 68030

Ntombi

Ordered my 16GB White iPhone two weeks ago today (Wednesday), picked it up Friday afternoon.

I hope you get it soon.

3. lavrishevo macrumors 68000

lavrishevo

My 16gb white arrived at the store the next business day. AT&T said 10 days it took 1. :)

4. TonyMil macrumors member

I ordered a 16 gig white on Friday August 1st.
    It shipped from the warehouse Wendesday August 6th.
    Projected pickup date is Thursday August 7th.

5. apheonixboy thread starter macrumors member

apheonixboy

i see....

Also, is it true that the White iPhones take less time to arrive than the black ones?

6. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

Sorry to hear about you AT&T debacle; I bought my first two 3G iPhones at Palm Springs, California, and I was 2nd in line b/c my brother is a big whiner and wanted to be 1st, since he drove and parked and everything. My third iPhone was purchased on Monday, August 4, '08, and the line at the Emeryville, California, Apple Store (Bay Street) was 12 deep when I walked up and stood in line; after 10 minutes of waiting I walked into the store and purchased the 3G 16GB White and had it activated, then walked out of the store about 5 minutes later... Good Luck and congrats on your purchase of the 3G iPhone, hope the wait isn't too much longer.:(

7. Oilbrnr macrumors 6502

Currently the white ones do take much less time.

8. MasonMI macrumors regular

Actually your card wasn't charged yet its just a pending status which you'll see when you first order your iphone through DF, usually that will drop off in a few days and then you'll see the charge come through once your iphone has shipped from the warehouse, if you just ordered your iphone today and its an 8GB or 16GB in black it'll be a week or so before it arrives, i ordered my 16GB in black on 7/21 and it arrived on 8/4 the fastest iphones to be shipped are the white 16GB's usually those are just within a few days.

9. apheonixboy thread starter macrumors member

apheonixboy

ooo...

ah... i see....... and i also ordered my phone last week on the 30th..... but then again, the AT&T rep said that when i see a change in my bank account is when the phone will be released from the warehouse..... ima call back and ask if once the charge is made, if it leaves the same day.... because also my bank said that my current balance is 4 dollars. lol:D

Thanks for the info people!

10. aneftp macrumors 68040

this is probably the current wait times for ATT DF

white iPhone 16GB around 2 business days. (I've order 3 White iphones this way) These are the most easy to obtain phones via ATT DF.

black iphone 8GB takes about 8-12 days (my 2 friends took about 7 days, my sister's took about 10 days)

black iphone 16GB takes anywhere from 10-20 days to obtain. (took my black 16GB 10 days to obtain)

I believe my figures are very accurate judging from reading these posts and from my own person experience.

The ATT stores I've purchased from say demand should die down by late August and the shipping time for all 3 iphones would be down to 2 business days; the same time as their regular/smartphones.

ATT store says maybe early-September before you can walk into the store. They didn't give me a timeline when you could purchase "no committment/no contract" iphone.

11. lavrishevo macrumors 68000

lavrishevo

I still think my 22 hours from the time I ordered is a record for a DF order.

12. Advance The Man macrumors 6502

You only have $4.17 left in your checking account? You should immediately sell the iPhone to replenish your checking!:eek:

13. NiroshanMan macrumors 6502

got to an apple store and get an iPhone. thats fast delerivy, in your hand and on your way in less than 5 minutes :p