Fastest shipping

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by LorQ1027, Oct 21, 2015.

1. LorQ1027 macrumors member

LorQ1027

for those that ordered phones online, which has shipped faster, AT&T or Apple? I'm thinking of just ordering the silver 128gb 6s plus online since no stores have them here in SF. Thx!

2. minicard macrumors regular

minicard

I ordered from Apple on Oct 9 and just got an email stating Oct 26 delivery date. So roughly what it said at checkout- 2 to 3 weeks.

3. Eileen89 macrumors 65816

I ordered the 128GB Silver Sim Free 6S Plus on Oct. 9 and received my tracking number today. There is a FedEx delivery scheduled by Apple for Monday 10/26. I ordered from AT&T one year and I'll never do it again. I could have went to China and picked it up myself before AT&T had it sent out. :eek:

4. AbeFrohman macrumors 6502

AbeFrohman

As of this minute, Stonestown store shows that model in stock on istocknow.com

I was just grumbling about how trying to find a 6S plus 128 on Verizon was going to be a continued wait, but they're now available in store via Apple.com. Try another search to reserve for pickup via Apple.com

5. LorQ1027 thread starter macrumors member

LorQ1027

Thank you everyone! Unfortunately I just got out of work and couldn't pick one up today. I'm hoping since I'm off the next two days, I'll be lucky to get my hands on one! I've been checking istocknow.com every so often hoping that I'll be able to find a store close to me that has one in stock!