Fastest Way to Buy

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Clemson456, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Clemson456 macrumors newbie

I set my alarm for 2:55 AM to preorder the 42mm space grey sport watch, but somehow either my alarm did not go off or I slept through it. I woke up at 5:30 AM and the shipping times were already at June. I saw on eBay that there are people selling preorders, but for quite a bit more than they bought them for. What do you think would be the fastest and most inexpensive way of obtaining a sport watch? I'm not concerned about the color. I've done many apple preorders in the past and when I was buying my 6+, my Apple Store had some ready to be reserved for pickup within 3 days of launch. However it doesn't sound like Apple stores will have watches for a while. Does anyone have any ideas?

2. profmatt macrumors 65816

profmatt

Loads of people placed orders for multiple watches with a view to cancelling the one they didn't like once they'd seen them in an Apple Retail Store.

Perhaps see if you can find someone like that and do a deal with them?

3. bjdraw macrumors 6502a

If it were me, I'd go ahead and order one. Then wait until the 24th and see what happens on eBay. If you end up picking one up before they ship, then cancel your order. It seems Apple hasn't charged anyways CC for pre-orders (I know they didn't charge mine).