Fastest way to get 3GS

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by wakeborder556, Jun 28, 2009.

1. wakeborder556 macrumors regular

Local att says they will be sold out for "weeks". What is the fastest way to get one in my hands.

2. courtney.bella macrumors member

courtney.bella

Probably to order it via the Apple Online Store and have it shipped to your home. If you're willing to pay for it, overnight shipping will have it to you even quicker.

3. Ronnoco macrumors 68030

Ronnoco

Use the Apple Store availibility link that someone posted here. Many of the bigger stores have good stock.

4. JML42691 macrumors 68020

JML42691

Do you live near an Apple Store? From what I recall reading earlier on the front page only 4 Apple Stores are 100% sold out (but I may be wrong). Otherwise try calling some other nearby AT&T stores and see if they have any in stock. And I thought that now you can order iPhones online again and activate them at home, or am I mistaken?

5. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Many Apple stores have stock. I'm out and about myself and thinking I may hit up a store around me. They have a way online to check stock.

6. OneMike macrumors 601

OneMike

7. TSX macrumors 68030

TSX

8. wakeborder556 thread starter macrumors regular

No apple stores in arkansas. Will best buy sell the subsidized price? I am using an upgrade.

9. jessb Guest

I also think you should just check the availability at the nearest Apple store to you. And if you're going to overnight it and pay a heck of a lot more, just drive to the store even if it's not that close. My closest store is a little more than an hour and I wish I just drove there and got it but I ordered from AT&T direct fulfillment. It actually didn't take that long. Ordered on the 25th and it will be at the AT&T store ready for pick up tomorrow the 29th!
    Good luck!

10. TSX macrumors 68030

TSX

Yes Best Buy will give you the upgrade price.

11. OneMike macrumors 601

OneMike

store says "Phone price based on new 2-year contract or eligible upgrade with AT&T" so yep

12. tayshon macrumors 6502a

tayshon

Apple.com, hey ship out very quickly if you pick 2-3 day shipping.