Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aram

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 1, 2009
Barcelona
Hi,

I'd like to present you FastMail.
FastMail is simple mail editor program. But it isn't another "keyboard in landscape mode" app.
FastMail implements intelligent text prediction algorithm. It offers to the users text autocompletion.
Typing the first characters of the word the FastMail will suggest you the correct word (most probably), in some cases with only one character will be sufficient.
Thanks to the auto-completion the user commit less typos and makes between 2-5 times less taps on the keyboard compared with other editors.
Here you can view a demo video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHVFV2saMn4

Direct link to itunes: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=314184995&mt=8

It's important for me to know your suggestions to improve the next versión of the app.
I left here some promocodes, you can donwload the app for free and judge it :)
Promo codes:

EDITED:
All above codes are used:
J3KAYY9NTMYY
3WP4EKW6X7TW
RL37NKAPYX4M

More promocodes:

AL3YXFEEHTH9
JXLPEFN3K4NW
T6FRAEWYFX7E
JX6Y4XNMKKMA

Thank you

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
With 3.0 I believe this will be an app we don't need, right? For now I'd use it for sure. Used JXLPEFN3K4NW.
Thanks

aram

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 1, 2009
Barcelona
With 3.0 this app will be even more usefull because of copy&paste support. Now you can use it for email edition but with 3.0 you will able to edit text for email, sms, web, etc.
The new thing for edition in OS 3.0 is that it's support landscape mode in all standard apps. But FastMail not offer only landscape mode keyboard, the best feature of FastMail is the auto-completion (or text prediction) support. This decrease (2 to 5 times, depending on text) the number of taps you have to make to write some text.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.