Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MrMarco

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 28, 2009
I love my Mac but this one program is the best for batch resizing, renaming, watermarking etc but it only works on windows. I was wondering if anyone knows of an alternative for Mac's.

MrMarco

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 28, 2009
Rapido isn't bad. When I get my new puter in a few weeks I'll check out Automator and see if I can get all the things that Fast Stone can do on it.

thanks

WelshMan1

macrumors newbie
Jan 2, 2010
Alternative to FastStone

Like many others I have been searching for a MAC equivalent of FastStone. The best I have found so far is Picasa 3.6, which is free form Google. This has most of the features which I love from FastStone. All I really wanted was something which would allow me to do basic editing on pictures e.g. cropping , rotating, red-eye reduction, without having to import all the pictures into a single library like with iPhoto. It leaves the pictures where you have put them, although you can move them around the filestore if required i.e. like in FastStone.

I am going to stick with it. It seems the best around for my needs.

See http://www.macworld.com/article/143430/2009/11/picasa35.html for more info. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.