So I made the plunge, sold my flawless 1st genereation iPhone for big bucks on eBay and got the white 3G yesterday. Sure enough, I got yellow (not *warm) tint, light leaks at the left side, and already a crack- although the phone didn't leave my desk and it was on a piece of soft cloth all the time. I got an appointment with a genius this afternoon. I wonder what's the best way forward. The white iPHone seem to be very prone to cracks as 95%+ of posts about cracks on this and the Apple discussion board pertain to white 3Gs. Should I ask for a black 16GB- is this difficult since I originally purchased a white one? If they refuse, should I simply return it and then buy a new one? I assume, in this case, I'd probably have to wait a few days until they credit my credit card account... Any input is appreciated.