Favorite Backgrounds for 27"

Discussion in 'iMac' started by stockcerts, Feb 16, 2013.

1. stockcerts macrumors 65816

Hi peeps. I know there are similar threads, so please don't blast me. One thing I have learned since receiving my new 27 iMac (love it!), is that it's easy to lose your mouse pointer on so much real estate.

I've used a few of my personal pictures as the background (which look awesome), but there isn't enough contrast with the pointer..and my eyes aren't the best.

I saw that there are some background applications in the App Store, and I know there are sites that have apps. I would just like some input into your favorite places to get backgrounds. On my iPhone and iPad I like to change my lock screen backgrounds every week or so just to keep it fresh.

Thanks for your input!!

2. vizlor macrumors newbie

Might not be exactly what you are looking for, but I really like living earth. You can find it in the app store I think.

3. RoelJuun macrumors 6502

RoelJuun

http://interfacelift.com

This website let's you choose the right resolution and you can download the wallpapers easily. I've collected over 1300 wallpapers and both my monitors change the wallpaper each 5 minutes randomly from that folder.