Favorite Dynamic Wallpaper

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by sird28, Mar 31, 2014.

1. sird28 macrumors member

Since Apple has given so many Dynamic Wallpapers .........

I was curious if people use them and what color is everyones favorite.

2. SMIDG3T Suspended

SMIDG3T

Not sure if you're being serious.

They are all exactly the same apart from the colour.

3. kmj2318 macrumors 68000

kmj2318

I guess if I had to choose, I'd pick the bright blueish pinkish one, the one that was shown off during the betas.

I don't think they're good though. I don't like how the icons look over top of the backgrounds. I think they blend in too much because of the light circles.

4. Black Magic macrumors 68000

Black Magic

I actually like all of them and wish apple would give us the ability to customize the colors for these dynamic wallpapers.

5. Rodster macrumors 68040

LOL, that was my reaction before I saw your comment. My favorite color is blue but when I do use a dynamic wall, I choose the red or purple versions because it has a good contrast for the white text.

6. cambookpro macrumors 603

cambookpro

I really like the bluey-purple one, and use it at the moment. However, I think they really look best on the 5c, where you can colour-match them to the phone body.

7. luckydcxx macrumors 65816

luckydcxx

i still can't believe they haven't let developers created their own dynamic wallpapers.

... or at least should have included a bunch or different ones in the 7.1 update.

8. Black Magic macrumors 68000

Black Magic

I'm wondering if it's because it could introduce battery drain issues if you start introducing different images and such. I do agree that more color options should have been provided in 7.1 though.

9. KieranDotW macrumors 6502a

I like the blue, or just whatever matches my case. I really think Apple can afford to add more at this point, especially since they're surprisingly not too consuming of battery life.

10. LordQ Suspended

LordQ